Sunday, February 13, 2011
Day #10- Pets
I don't have any pets. Having said that, I would like a dog or a fish. I've had both before and I enjoy having pets around the house. When we were growing up, our first puppy was a cocker spaniel named Muffin. So dang cute! My mom was allergic so we let Muffin go live with our aunt and uncle. Later on, we tried two more dogs, Smokey and the Bandit. They were Maltese terriers and brothers. We thought mom's allergies could have been just because she had been pregnant at the time we had Muffin. But nope, still didn't work out too well. Since then I haven't had a dog around. I had a fish named Beta but they don't live very long. If my yard was bigger, then I'd more than likely have a dog. My friend, Sunshine, has a big old lab named Boo Radley. She's fantastic and so much fun. I get my animal fix when I visit Sun's. I'm pretty sure I've picked up my mom's allergies to pet dander because I sneeze and itch for a few hours after I've been around animals. However, I'd still get one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























1 comment:
Muffin! Smokey and Bandit! I love them still.
Actually Muffin was part poodle - a cockapoo - which is why his hair sometimes looked like he had a perm. :)
Post a Comment