Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?
There's a reason I live in modern times. I enjoy modern conveniences and would miss many things, should I had to have lived in another time (pretend I'd know the difference). However, I was blessed to live in this time period where, unlike the Jaredites, I am not being cursed with poisonous serpants because of unrighteousness. Poisonouse serpants that, when I tried to get away from them, would CHASE ME DOWN and not let me back into the land I lived in! Poisonous serpants that killed just about everybody! And everything in the pathway. Poisonous serpants that didn't get killed off for many generations later! As you can tell, maybe, I've just read (or listened to, I should say) Ether 9. You would think after that chapter, you'd be done with the poisonous serpants, but NO! It makes a point of mentioning two chapters and about a thousand begats later that the snakes have finally left. I'd have never of made it. I would have died a horrible death- probably more of fright than poison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























1 comment:
funny funny post - lol... mom
Post a Comment